| Sabtu, 21 November 2009

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_01.jpg]

ONE. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_02.jpg]

TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_03.jpg]

THREE. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_04.jpg]

FOUR. When you say, 'I love you,' mean it.

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_05.jpg]

FIVE. When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye.

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_06.jpg]

SIX. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_07.jpg]

SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight.

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_08.jpg]

EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_09.jpg]

NINE. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_10.jpg]

TEN.. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_11.jpg]

ELEVEN. Don't judge people by their relatives.

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_12.jpg]

TWELVE. Talk slowly but think quickly.

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_13.jpg]

THIRTEEN! .. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, 'Why do you want to know?'


[Image: lesson_u_n_me_14.jpg]

FOURTEEN. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_15.jpg]

FIFTEEN. Say 'bless you' when you hear someone sneeze.

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_16.jpg]

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_17.jpg]

SEVENTEEN. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_18.jpg]

EIGHTEEN. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_19.jpg]

NINETEEN. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_20.jpg]

TWENTY. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_21.jpg]

[Image: lesson_u_n_me_22.jpg]

What Do You Think Now ???


0 komentar Anda: